Pet-friendly camping in TuscanyBring your pals on holidays for free
If you are on vacation with your dog, Luxor Chianti Village is the ideal place to live with your furry friend! Pets, especially dogs, are a crucial part of our family, so we do not want to deprive you of the pleasure of a vacation together with your four-legged friends. Pet staying is totally free, but we suggest you some rules to live the adventurous family holiday safe and sound surrounded by Tuscan Hills, children and pets!
- Show the health card with vaccinations at check-in
- Outside the pitch, dogs must wear a muzzle and leash
- Dog owners are responsible for pets’ waste, which must be removed immediately
- Dog owners are responsible for any damage to things / people, including public areas
- It is the responsibility of the owners to properly educate their pets, that must not invade the pitches or undermine the staying of the other guests.
- Pets are not allowed in the area within the swimming pool fence
If you have any doubt do not hesitate to write us at: firstname.lastname@example.org