Information on the processing of personal data
EU Regulation 2016/679
Customer information of Luxor Chianti Village srl.
Pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereafter R.G.P.D.), and in relation to the personal data of its clients undergoing processing, the Luxor Chianti Village srl informs that:
The owner of the data processing, ie the entity that determines the means and the purposes of the processing, is Luxor Chianti Village srl, based in Via della Libertà 2, Monteriggioni (Siena), tel 0577 743144, e–mail email@example.com, P.I. 01400230528.
Purposes of data processing
Personal data are processed to allow the company Luxor Chianti Village srl to establish the contractual relationship with the customer, perform the services related to it and exercise the related rights. The processing is carried out, within the aforementioned purposes, to implement the obligations arising from the contractual relationship and the current regulatory provisions, as well as for the provision of related services.
Personal data is processed in respect of confidentiality and the rights of the person through the systematic application, by the company Luxor Chianti Village srl, of appropriate and adequate protection and guarantee measures, prepared for both paper and electronic processing some data.
The processing is carried out by the owner and by authorized persons expressly authorized by the owner.
Legal basis of the processing
The processing of personal data is based on the following legal bases:
1. Necessity of the processing for the purposes of improvement and execution of the contractual relationship, as well as the execution of pre-contractual measures adopted at the request of the party concerned (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b R.G.P.D.).
2. Necessity of the processing to fulfill legal obligations to which the data controller is subject (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter c R.G.P.D.); for example, fulfillment of legal obligations or regulation, enforcement of judicial or administrative authority provisions.
3. Necessity of the processing for the pursuit of the legitimate interests of the data controller or of third parties, provided that the interests or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not prevail (Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f R.G.P.D.); for example, for the defense, even judicial, of the rights of the owner, for the protection of the owner’s assets.
For further and different purposes than those indicated in point 2, the legal basis of the processing may be constituted by the consent expressed by the interested party, made prior to specific specific information (article 6 paragraph 1 letter to R.G.P.D.). In this case, the consent must result from a positive act by which the interested party manifests the free, specific, informed and unequivocal intention to accept the processing of personal data concerning him / her.
Communication and dissemination of data
Personal data are or may be disclosed to the following subjects:
– Subjects (professionals, entrepreneurs, consortia, others) in charge of carrying out certain obligations or carrying out specific activities necessary for the execution of the contractual relationship with the customer, or in any case collaborating Luxor Chianti Village srl for the performance of activities of an administrative, accounting, IT, legal nature related to the services related to the purposes indicated in this statement.
These subjects will process the data within the limits of the strictly necessary to provide the commissioned service, and will ensure compliance with current regulations regarding privacy.
In this context, we indicate, by way of example:
• persons in charge of installation, maintenance, updating and management of the hardware and software of the Luxor Chianti Village srl company;
• external professionals and consultants, to fulfill legal obligations, exercise of rights, debt collection.
– Authorities responsible for inspections and administrative and tax verification.
– Judicial authorities or judicial police, in the cases provided for by law.
– Any other public or private entity in the cases provided for by the law of the Union or of the Italian State.
The aforementioned subjects will be able to operate as data controllers, ie subjects that process data on behalf of the data controller, pursuant to and for the purposes of art. 28 R.G.P.D., by virtue of a specific legal act adopted on the basis of this provision, or as autonomous data controllers.
Personal data are not disclosed.
Luxor Chianti Village srl. will not transfer personal data either to Member States of the European Union or to third States not belonging to the European Union.
Data retention period
Luxor Chianti Village srl keeps the personal data of the interested party until it is necessary or permitted in light of the purposes for which the personal data were obtained.
The criteria used to determine the retention period are based on:
• duration of the contractual relationship and the provision of services to the customer;
• legal obligations on the data controller, with particular reference to the tax area;
• need or opportunities for conservation, to defend the rights of Luxor Chianti Village srl;
• general provisions on the subject of the prescription of rights.
On the basis of these criteria, it is specified that personal data are kept for the entire duration of the contractual relationship and for the next ten years from the date of termination of the relationship.
Personal data may be stored for a longer period, if the need arises for a legitimate purpose, such as the defense, including judicial, of the rights of Luxor Chianti Village srl; in this case, personal data will be kept for as long as necessary to achieve this purpose.
Rights of the interested party
The interested party has the rights specified in articles 15 to 22 of the R.G.P.D., indicated below:
1 – Right of access to personal data (Article 15 R.G.P.D.)
The interested party has the right to obtain from Luxor Chianti Village srl the confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
• the purposes of the processing;
• the categories of personal data in question;
• the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated;
• when possible, the retention period of the personal data provided or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
• the existence of the right of the data subject to request the data controller to rectify or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their treatment;
• the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
• the possible existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
Luxor Chianti Village srl will provide a copy of the personal data being processed. In case of further copies requested by the interested party, Luxor Chianti Village srl will be able to charge a reasonable cost contribution based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
2 – Right to rectification (Article 16 R.G.P.D.)
The interested party has the right to obtain from Luxor Chianti Village srl the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. The data subject also has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data.
Luxor Chianti Village srl informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any corrections, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Luxor Chianti Village srl communicates to the interested party those recipients if the interested party requests it.
3 – Right to cancel (oblivion) (Article 17 R.G.P.D.)
The interested party has the right to obtain from Luxor Chianti Village srl the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and Luxor Chianti Village srl has the obligation to cancel without personal data, if there is an unjustified delay of the following reasons:
• personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected;
• the interested party revokes the consent on which the treatment is based, and there is no other legal basis for the treatment;
• the interested party opposes the treatment pursuant to art. 21, par. 1, R.G.P.D., and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the treatment pursuant to art. 21, par. 2, R.G.P.D .;
• personal data have been processed unlawfully;
• personal data must be deleted in order to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or Italian law.
The right to cancellation can not be exercised, inter alia, when the treatment is necessary:
• for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the treatment envisaged by the law of the Union or of the Italian State;
• for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
Luxor Chianti Village srl informs each of the recipients to whom the personal data have been transmitted of any cancellations, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. Luxor Chianti Village srl communicates the recipients to the interested party if the data subject requests it.
4 – Right of limitation of treatment (Article 18 R.G.P.D.)
The limitation of the treatment consists in marking the personal data stored with the aim of limiting the treatment in the future.
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
• the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
• the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
• although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
• the interested party opposed the treatment pursuant to art. 21, par. 1, R.G.P.D., pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
If the treatment is limited, personal data are processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of a other natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of the Italian State.
5 – Right to data portability (Article 20 R.G.P.D.)
The interested party has the right to receive, in a structured format, the personal data concerning him provided to Luxor Chianti Village srl and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without hindrance by Luxor Chianti Village srl , if the treatment is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is done by automated means.
6 – Opposition law
The interested party has the right to oppose at any time, for reasons connected to his particular situation, the processing of personal data when the treatment is based on the legitimate interests of the data controller, or when the processing is carried out for the purpose of sending material advertising, direct sales, market research, commercial communication.
7 – Right to withdraw consent
The interested party has the right to withdraw his consent to the processing, if the treatment is based on this legal basis; the withdrawal of consent does not prejudice the lawfulness of the treatment based on consent before the revocation.
The above rights are exercised with an informal request to Luxor Chianti Village srl. also by electronic devices.
Luxor Chianti Village srl. provides feedback to the request of the interested party without undue delay and, however, at the latest within one month from receipt of the request. This deadline may be extended by two months if necessary, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests Luxor Chianti Village srl. informs the interested party of this extension, and of the reasons for the delay, within one month from receipt of the request.
The information is provided in writing or by other means, including, where appropriate, by electronic means. If requested by the interested party, the information can be provided orally, provided that the identity of the interested party is proven by other means.
Finally, without prejudice to any other action in administrative or judicial, the person concerned has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data www.garanteprivacy.it.
Source of data source
Personal data are normally given by the interested party. Luxor Chianti Village srl can however acquire certain personal data also through consultation of public registers.
Provision of data
The provision of personal data is necessary for the purposes of establishing the contractual relationship and the execution of the services related to it, as well as for the fulfillment of the obligations provided for by current legislation.
The refusal to provide the requested data will not allow the establishment of the contractual relationship and the execution of the related services, as well as the fulfillment of the regulatory obligations Luxor Chianti Village srl.
Non-existence of an automated decision-making process
Luxor Chianti Village srl does not adopt any automated decision making process, including profiling pursuant to art. 22, paragraphs 1 and 4, R.G.P.D.